Tips for your returning back to work, with less stress;
- Go to bed at respectable time the day before your return.
- Get your clothes ready the day before.
- Wear clothes you like first day back at work.
- Tidy up your work-space first thing on your first day.
Undo your away messages on your voice mail and email.
- Briefly review your calendar.
- Don’t read your emails in chronological order.
- Make a prioritized list of tasks.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Remove unnecessary distractions.
- Listen to music.
- Make plans to enjoy yourself the first week back.
- Catch up with colleagues.
- Set new goals.
- Leave the office on time.
- Cut yourself a break.
“Learn the value of hard work by working hard.” Margaret Mead