Select PPE is the leader in the procurement and distribution of quality and application specific products that protect people’s health and safety.
Select PPE is a multi-brand distribution and service provider of personal protective equipment (PPE) and PPE related services, which was founded in 1998. Select PPE provides customers, with partnership-based management solutions for the procurement and record keeping of PPE. We are the leaders in the procurement and distribution of quality and application specific products that protect the people that we serve and we have evolved into an organisation which serves many industries including mining; manufacturing; agriculture; construction, petroleum; hospitality; medical; corporate and security.
Our Primary activities:
• We specialise in onsite stores and have over 20 years experience in this service offering.
• Sourcing and distributing Personal Protective Equipment to customers and their employees across the African continent.
• Monitoring the individual usage of PPE per employee based on specific job requirements and maintaining documented proof of legislative compliance.
• Solving customers PPE challenges by offering tailor made and customer specific solutions with our wide range of service offerings and with software which provides real-time information on all PPE issued and PPE usage.
We are the leaders in the distribution and management of PPE within Africa. We have:
• Long standing relationships with large blue chip customers.
• Strong brand name in the market.
• Extensive physical infrastructure at customer sites and at strategic locations.
• ppe365.net developed PPE monitoring and auditing system.
• Experienced, committed and Customer focused management team.
• Management’s focus is on understanding and delivering customer requirements, which is achieved in partnership with our customers.
• Leader in Women’s PPE.
• Increasing product lines to offer greater selections to new and existing customers and industries.
• Acquisition plans, both vertical and horizontal to ensure value chain efficiencies.
• All our products and services are supported with professional procurement, inventory management and seamless distribution. This enables us to offer value-adding management processes that apply specific expertise and leverage an extensive logistics infrastructure to procure, disburse, control and track customer specific solutions.
Select PPE employs more than 420 employees in its African operations with an average of 160 Onsite stores and 7 Warehouses strategically placed to best serve our customers. Our Head Office and Main Warehouse are located in Randfontein, Gauteng, South Africa. Our holding company is Select PPE Holdings of which Cerva Group of Companies has 73.91% shares and our proud BBBEE partner 26.09%. The Cerva Group of Companies are fully owned by Vostok Service Group of Companies who are manufacturers and distributors of personal protective equipment on a global scale. The Vostok Service Group of Companies has experience and networks in the workwear, footwear and PPE industries internationally which provides excellent synergies and growth potential for Select PPE Holdings.
Select PPE’s core competencies include:
- Unique on-site store business model offering services of a hygienist and key account managers
- Excellent customer database
- Experienced management with deep knowledge about customer requirements and safety products
- Unique in-house developed IT systems
- Insightful reports helping customers take informed safety decisions
- Ability to customise solutions in order to interact with customer infrastructure and systems
- Cost-effective processes